Mobile App Terms of Service
The following terms apply if you install, access, or use the Services on any device that contains the iOS mobile operating system (the “iOS App”) developed by Apple Inc. (“Apple”).
- Acknowledgement. You acknowledge that these Terms are concluded solely between us, and not with Apple. Workrise, not Apple, is solely responsible for this iOS App and the content thereof. You further acknowledge that the usage rules for the iOS App are subject to any additional restrictions set forth in the Usage Rules for the Apple iOS App Store Terms of Service as of the date you download the App, and in the event of any conflict, the Usage Rules in the Apple iOS App Store will govern if they are more restrictive. You acknowledge that you have had the opportunity to review the Usage Rules.
- Scope of License. The license granted to you is limited to a non-transferable license to use the iOS App on any iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, or any other Apple device that you own or control as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the Apple iOS App Store Terms of Service.
- Maintenance and Support. You and Workrise acknowledge that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the App.
- Warranty. You acknowledge that Apple is not responsible for any product warranties, whether express or implied by law, with respect to the App. In the event of any failure of the iOS App to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price, if any, paid to Apple for the iOS App by you; and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the App. The parties acknowledge that to the extent that there are any applicable warranties, any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any such applicable warranty would be the sole responsibility of Workrise. However, Workrise has disclaimed all warranties of any kind with respect to the App, and therefore, there are no warranties applicable to the App.
- Product Claims. You and Workrise acknowledge that as between Apple and Workrise, Workrise, not Apple, is responsible for addressing any claims relating to the iOS App or your possession and/or use of the iOS App, including, but not limited to (a) product liability claims, (b) any claim that the iOS App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement, and (c) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
- Intellectual Property Rights. The parties acknowledge that, in the event of any third-party claim that the iOS App or your possession and use of the iOS App infringe that third-party’s intellectual property rights, Workrise, and not Apple, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim to the extent required under these Terms.
- Third-Party Terms of Agreement. You will comply with any applicable third-party terms when using the Services.
- Third-Party Beneficiary. Apple and its subsidiaries are third-party beneficiaries of these Terms, and upon your acceptance of these Terms, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms against you as a third-party beneficiary thereof.
The following terms apply if you install, access, or use the Services on any device that contains the Android mobile operating system (the “Android App”) developed by Google, Inc. (“Google”):
- You acknowledge that these Terms are between you and us only, and not with Google.
- Your use of our Android App must comply with Google’s then-current Android Market Terms of Service.
- Google is only a provider of the Android Market where you obtained the Android App. We, and not Google, are solely responsible for our Android App and the Services and content available thereon. Google has no obligation or liability to you with respect to our Android App or these Terms.
- Google is a third-party beneficiary to these Terms as they relate to our Android App.