- Pay: $25/hr
- Per Diem: $100/per day worked
- Monday - Saturday 10 Hrs/Day
- Develops and implements safety programs for all phases of project
- Inform subcontractors, vendors and site team members about proper safety procedures
- Knowledgeable on state and federal safety regulations
- Identify, analyze, monitor and control project risks, health and safety hazards
- Must recommend ways to improve health and safety
- Must document all health and safety issues;
- Investigate, document and report on-site accidents
- Must identify hazards that caused the accident and find a solution to the problems.
- Perform Site Safety Observations for High Voltage, Field Service, Smart Grid, and Major Projects Sites (including Substation work, Solar Plant construction)
- Issue and track all project compliance reports, complaints and re-inspect corrective work.
- Must ensure systems meet company standards, per drawings and project specifications
- Must respond to service calls
- Must provide assistance in project planning and design as needed
- Monitor all quality related activities on the project
- OSHA 30 Certification required
- Experience of EHS
- Experience working in Solar, Industrial, or Commercial setting
- Highly focused, organized, motivated individual
- Must remain calm in a crisis
- Must exercise caution and alertness at all times
- High degree of professionalism and strong work ethic.
- Strong organizational, follow-through, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Highly focused, organized, motivated & passionate individual
For immediate consideration please submit resume and certifications.
Workrise is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious beliefs, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.