Workrise has an upcoming opportunity and is currently accepting applications for Racking Installers construction of a utility-scale solar farm near Jefferson, Wisconsin
Per diem: $100/Per day worked
10 Hrs/Day; 5 Days/Week
Responsibilities could include:
- Work closely with the crew and assist with the mechanical portions of solar installation.
- Organize and install equipment, array layout, racking installation, and module placement.
- Quality control for the scope of work
- Maintain tools used for installation in proper working condition
- Follow safety policies and procedures
- Solar Installation experience preferred
- Ability to work in extreme environments (example: hot sun, cold)
- Work requires exposure to construction site environments having extreme temperatures, dust, fumes, smoke, hazardous substances, and loud noise levels
- Up to 70% of the job may include heavy physical work, heavy lifting, and pushing or pulling of material that may weigh from 50 to 100 pounds
- The position requires the individual to bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, squat, crawl and work in awkward positions or confined spaces throughout the day
- The position requires the unrestricted use of hands, arms, shoulders, upper/lower back, visual acuity, depth, and color perception
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency
- Minimum age 18
- Provide personal transportation to and from the jobsite
- Proof of Identity and Employment Authorization
- Must be able to pass pre-employment 10 panel drug screen and/or criminal background check
For immediate consideration, apply here
Workrise is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious beliefs, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.