Workrise has an upcoming opportunity and is currently accepting applications for QAQC Technician for construction of a utility-scale solar farm near, McConnellsburg, Pennsylvania
- Assist with project administration, planning, scheduling and quality control
- QAQC personnel need to have NFPA70E certification.
- Inspect a portion of each type of work performed by subcontractors for correctness and compliance with project documents
- Must notify subcontractors QA/QC representatives of identified deficiencies
- Issue and track all project compliance reports, complaints and re-inspect corrective work.
- Collaborate with site team members/subcontractors/vendors inspections of all materials(document damage, shortages)
- Must ensure systems meet company standards, per drawings and project specifications
- Must respond to service calls
- Must provide assistance in project planning and design as needed
- Monitor all quality related activities on the project
- Knowledgeable of all aspects of PV design
- 1 year of experience for quality control
- Experience working on 75MW+ Solar Projects
- High degree of professionalism and strong work ethic.
- Strong organizational, follow-through, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Highly focused, organized, motivated & passionate individual
For immediate consideration please submit resume.
Workrise is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious beliefs, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.