Workrise is now hiring for QAQC Technicians in Cedar City, UT. They must have a recent experience with quality control and racking.
- Pay $23.00/hr
- $100.00 per diem for each day worked
- Daily inspections must be completed with reports and photos
- Must ensure systems meet company standards, per drawings and project specifications
- Must troubleshoot and diagnose system issues, damage and safety risks
- Ability to mentor and advise other staff on best practices and methods
- Must respond to service calls
- Ability to provide assistance in project planning and design as needed
- Effective in managing customer demands and balancing speed with quality while meeting deadlines
- Has a problem-solving orientation
- Identify, analyze, monitor and control project risks and report to management.
- Communicate with management and members of all teams involved in a project
- Travel to project sites to oversee construction, advise customers, and occasionally assist with service of product.
- Advanced knowledge of construction principles/practices required.
- Strong work ethic and desire to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated track record of job-site safety excellence
- Experience building relationships with Owners and Clients
- Quality control technician experience required
- Ability to provide names of racking systems previously you have experience with
- Some knowledge of proper use of equipment, materials and supplies used on commercial construction projects
- Work requires exposure to construction site environments having extreme temperatures, dust, fumes, smoke, hazardous substances, and loud noise levels
- Up to 70% of the job may include heavy physical work, heavy lifting, and pushing or pulling of material that may weigh from 50 to 100 pounds
- The position requires the individual to bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, squat, crawl and work in awkward positions or confined spaces throughout the day
- The position requires the unrestricted use of hands, arms, shoulders, upper/lower back, visual acuity, depth, and color perception
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency
- Minimum age 18
- Provide personal transportation to and from the jobsite
- Proof of Identity and Employment Authorization
- Must be able to pass pre-employment 10 panel drug screen
For immediate consideration, please submit resume.
Workrise is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious beliefs, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Thank your for your interest in Workrise. A member of our team will be in touch soon to learn more about your needs.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.