Workrise is hiring for Pile Drivers in the Jefferson, WI area. The PD10 Operator must have a valid license with solar experience preferred. PD10 Operators will be operating for a large scale utility solar farm.
- Drive piles to provide support for solar arrays/panels
- Ability to move levers of hoisting equipment, position piles and hammers over pilings
- Ability to activate power hammers that drive poles to required depths
- Ability to monitor gauges, dials, controlling equipment operations
- Review project plans and drawings and ensure that the project is built according to design
- Communicate job information to important parties
- Operates all equipment in a safe manner and efficient working practices
- Maintain tools and equipment; perform safety checks
- Clean equipment as required
- Must have experience operating a PD10
- Experience with basic tools, and be mechanically inclined
- Ability to work in extreme climates
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Capable of lifting 50 lbs.
- Thrive in a team environment
- Valid Driver’s License
- Great attention to detail
- The position requires the individual to bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, squat, crawl and work in awkward positions or confined spaces throughout the day
- The position requires the unrestricted use of hands, arms, shoulders, upper/lower back, visual acuity, depth, and color perception
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency
- Minimum age 18
- Provide personal transportation to and from the jobsite
- Proof of Identity and Employment Authorization
- Must pass background and drug screen
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume.
Workrise is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious beliefs, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.