Workrise is now hiring for Pile Driver Operators in Cedar City, UT. The Pile Driver Operator must have a valid license with recent experience operating with remote on Vermeer PD-10 equipment with GPS systems for large scale utility solar farm.
- Monday-Friday 6:30am-5:30pm
- Pay $27.00/hr
- $100.00 per diem for each day worked
- MUST have valid driver's license
- Drive piles to provide support for solar arrays/panels
- Ability to move levers of hoisting equipment, position piles and hammers over pilings
- Ability to activate power hammers that drive poles to required depths
- Ability to monitor gauges, dials, controlling equipment operations
- Review project plans and drawings and ensure that the project is built according to design
- Communicate job information to important parties
- Operates all equipment in a safe manner and efficient working practices
- Maintain tools and equipment; perform safety checks
- Clean equipment as required
- Must have PD10 Vermeer operating experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- The position requires the unrestricted use of hands, arms, shoulders, upper/lower back, visual acuity, depth, and color perception
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency
- Minimum age 18
- Provide personal transportation to and from the jobsite
- Proof of Identity and Employment Authorization
- Must pass 10 panel drug screen and background check
For immediate consideration, please submit resume.
Workrise is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious beliefs, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.