HIRING IMMEDIATELY – PAY $18/HR – $75/PER DIEM*
Workrise has an upcoming opportunity and is currently accepting applications for Module Installers for construction of a utility-scale solar farm.
- Installer needs to be able to walk and stand for long periods of time and lift over 80 lbs all day.
- Install torque tubes, module brackets, torque to specs, install bearing pads.
- Previous Solar Installation Experience preferred
- Work closely with the crew and assist with the mechanical portions of solar installation.
- Organize and install equipment, array layout, racking installation, and module placement.
- Quality control for the scope of work
- Maintain tools used for installation in proper working condition
- Follow safety policies and procedures
- Solar Installation experience preferred
- Ability to work in extreme environments (example: hot sun, cold)
- Work requires exposure to construction site environments having extreme temperatures, dust, fumes, smoke, hazardous substances, and loud noise levels
- Up to 70% of the job may include heavy physical work, heavy lifting, and pushing or pulling of material that may weigh from 50 to 100 pounds
- The position requires the individual to bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, squat, crawl and work in awkward positions or confined spaces throughout the day
- The position requires the unrestricted use of hands, arms, shoulders, upper/lower back, visual acuity, depth, and color perception
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency
- Minimum age 18
- Provide personal transportation to and from the jobsite
- Proof of Identity and Employment Authorization
- Must be able to pass pre-employment 10 panel drug screen and/or criminal background check