Workrise is NOW HIRING General Laborers to build a utility scale solar site in Blytheville, Arkansas.
Position: General Laborer
Pay Rate: $18.00 per hour
Per Diem: Not applicable
- General Laborers for a solar farm installing solar systems
- Layout materials
- Cleaning up site
- Spotting for operators
- Receiving, stocking, and maintaining an accurate inventory of all materials
- Quality control for the scope of work
- General cleanup of materials and debris
- Maintain tools used for installation in proper working condition
- Ability to follow safety policies and procedures
- General Laborer skills
- Up to 70% of the job may include heavy physical work, heavy lifting, and pushing or pulling of material that may weigh from 50 to 100 pounds
- Ability to work outside in various weather
- Minimum age 18
- Provide personal transportation to and from the jobsite
- Proof of Identity and Employment Authorization
- Must be able to pass pre-employment 10 panel drug screen
For immediate consideration, please apply.
Workrise is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious beliefs, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.