Workrise has an upcoming opportunity and is currently accepting applications for Apprentice Electricians with solar experience for the construction of a utility-scale solar farm near Augusta, Arkansas
10 Hrs/Day; 5 Days/Week; 26 Weeks Total
$22 per hour
Start date: 11/28/2022
- Completing mechanical installation such as racking, modules, DC & inverters
- Terminating combiner and inverter boxes
- Complete underground installation; ie: oversee PVC installation and wire pulls
- Ability to read blueprints
- Perform preventive and predictive maintenance on electrical devices.
- Diagnose electrical problems and malfunctions and take corrective action.
- Use precision, maintain and repair instrumentation.
- Perform all other installation duties as needed according to applicable policies and procedures.
- Apprentice Electricians
- Must have relevant work experience
- Previous experience installing photovoltaic systems required
- Industrial experience a plus
- Ability to work in extreme environments (example: hot sun, cold)
- Capable of lifting 50-75 lbs
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment 10 panel drug screening
- Valid driver’s license with reliable transportation
Workrise is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious beliefs, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.