We’re looking for general laborers across the US to work on commercial and industrial projects.
We’re currently seeking experienced drilling consultants for a variety of onshore oil & gas projects, in addition to drilling supervisors, contract drilling engineers, directional drillers, and drilling superintendents. Our clients expect the drilling consultant to perform their duties in a safe manner consistent with policies and procedures. Key responsibilities will include coordinating rig crews and ensuring all drilling operations are performed and executed in accordance with the operator’s drilling program.
- Manage the day-to-day drilling operations and activities of onsite workers
- Work with engineers and supervisors to optimize field operations
- Ensure operations are performed in accordance with safety and environmental standards and regulations
- Enforce site safety procedures and policies
- Troubleshoot and maintain motors and rigging equipment
- Strong knowledge of mud systems including water-based, oil-based and air drilling
- Experience with a variety of well bores is ideal
- Competitive compensation
- Healthcare eligibility
- Professional development and training